2-Person - 696 Complete Communication System - with Ultimate Headsets
The complete communication experience for 2 riders with your choice of behind-the-head or over-the-head headsets! Easily talk to your passengers, communicate with other cars, answer calls, and stream music through your phone. This kit includes everything you need to take the conversation further.
- Talk between passengers
- Communicate with other vehicles
- Includes 2 Ultimate Headsets (Expandable)
- Make phone calls & stream music via Bluetooth
Select Over-the-Head or Behind-the-Head Headsets:
Talk between passengers, communicate with other vehicles, listen to music and make phone calls - our complete communication kits do it all!
Our RRP696 intercom allows you to talk to passengers without yelling, directly through the headsets or helmet kits. Just start talking and the auto music-dimming attenuates your music, making conversation easy.
Ready to talk to other vehicles in your group? Simply press the included PTT (push-to-talk) on the steering wheel or grab-bar to transmit. Again, the music dims and you're ready to talk through our crystal clear RDM-DB digital mobile business band radio.
For music and phone calls, simply pair your phone using the onboard Bluetooth and you’re ready to stream. Easily connect to Ride Command, GPS, or any Bluetooth device. The high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment. The enhanced music controls allow you to shuffle through your music directly from the faceplate of the intercom.
These complete kits have everything you need, including basic mounting brackets. Click here to explore our full line of mounting solutions.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- 2-way radio ready
- Connect optional cable to rear AUX port to record intercom audio to GoPro or other device
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits, expandable to 8
Radio Kit Features:
- Powerful digital mobile radio
- Includes UNI-MAG Mount (2-in-1 mount provides magnetic mount or fixed mount)
- VHF 1/2 Wave Antenna with Spring
- 13' Antenna cable
- Business Band License Required
- (1) RRP696 Rugged Intercom
- (2) 12' Intercom Cables
- (2) H42 Behind-the-Head or H22 Over-the-Head Ultimate Headsets
- (1) RDM-DB digital mobile radio
- (1) VHF 1/2 Wave Antenna with Spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - Universal NMO Antenna Mount
- (1) Coil Cord Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Straight Cord Co-Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Ground Strap Kit for Antenna, Radio, and Intercom
- (1) Active Filter for Radio and Intercom
- What is the VOX setting?
VOX (Voice Activated Switch) is an adjustable setting available on most intercoms that controls how easily the mic activates with your voice at a set volume level.
If listening to music, the VOX setting will automatically dim the music for clear voice communication.
- Can I add more headsets or helmet kits later?
Yes. You can add either at any time. You can even add a mix of headsets or helmet kits if desired.
- Can I connect a 2-way radio later?
Yes, this can be added anytime. We call this a "Radio Kit" as it includes the radio, antenna, and antenna cable. Our most common and popular radio kit can be found here which offers 60-watts of power for a range up to 30 miles depending upon terrain and line of sight. In addition, you will most likely need a mount that houses both your intercom and radio. Pro Tip: Installation and mounting might be easier to tackle in one installation that includes your radio and intercom than spreading it out over time and increasing installation labor. To use a radio, you will also need a push-to-talk button for the driver and co-driver (may already be included with your intercom kit).
- Explain the push to talk button...
For in-car communication among passengers, all communication is hands-free. You do not need a PTT (push-to-talk) button. However, when using a Radio Kit (two-way radio to talk with other vehicles), you are required by FCC rules to push a button to transmit out. All in-car communications still remain hands free. Your intercom kit might include PTT buttons for future use with an optional 2-way radio, but they are not required for "in car" communication between driver and passengers.
- Can I use a mix of helmet kits or headsets with this kit?
Yes. Although the kit may come pre-packaged with either helmet kits or headsets, the connections are the same, so you can mix and match your preferred listening device to accommodate yourself or your passengers.