The Pyrotect 'Pro Airflow' helmet is SA2015 rated and offered here in XXXL only. Thoughtfully engineered with communications in mind, the interior features a dedicated mic enclosure while the ear pockets feature a vented covering for maximum helmet kit audio performance.
Pyrotect’s Patented SA2015 Pro Airflow composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The Pro Airflow SA2015 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging. The Pro Airflow helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible. Wired with Rugged Radios Helmet Kit
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light weight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved air flow
- Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Flat black finish
I understand and agree that use of the radio I am purchasing must be restricted to commercial/work-related operations (including professional racing). I have the knowledge to be fully aware of RF emission requirements and to exercise control over RF exposure, and will comply with all of the RF exposure and training requirements set forth in the user manual for this radio.
For Mobile radio installations, please review the Installation Procedure to achieve best performance.