Rugged V3 Business Band Handheld (Clearance/Demo)
Note: Demo unit - limited quantity available!
The V3 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the V3 is ready to get you talking.
• Dual band VHF/UHF frequency operation
• High capacity, all day lithium-ion battery
• 1-3 Mile range
• NOAA weather channels
• 1-Touch FM radio
• Backlit Buttons
Small. Powerful. Rugged.
Our customers love to use the V3 Handheld Radio for everything; offroad, hiking, biking, moto & snow – you name it. We offer a wide range of V3 accessories for all of those adventures.
The V3 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the V3 is ready to get you talking. Click here to view the Quick Start guide.Dimensions:
- 9.75" tall with antenna (3.75" without antenna)
- 2.25" wide / 1.25" deep
- V3 Handheld analog Business radio
- Dual band antenna
- Belt clip
- Lithium-Ion, rechargeable battery
- AC adapter/charger
- How do you add a frequency?
- A programming software and cable is available from RT Systems. You can purchase this here, https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/V3_c_2062.html
- Will the V3 radio talk with other radios?
- The V3 handheld radio will communicate with all UHF and VHF analog radios that Rugged Radios offers.
- What is the range of the V3 handheld radios?
- The V3 handheld radios will transmit one to three miles depending on terrain and battery power.
- Why can’t I transmit on some channels?
- The V3 is programmed with some listen only channels identified by an L before the channel name.
- These channels are listen only because they are used by emergency services. If you have friends using these channels, please let them know about this.
- How do I differentiate between VHF and UHF channels?
- UHF channels are labeled as such. Example: UHF-1. All other channels are VHF.