Built for comfort, safety, and a little more room with overhead clearance. The Impact OS20 features a 20° offset fresh air hose inlet to channel air into your helmet. The top air cools from the top down and blows dirt away from your eyes.
Standard width removable cheek pads are included however a variety of cheek pads ranging from thin to thick are available. With the Air Draft OS20 offered in helmet sizes from XS to XL and customizable cheek pad thicknesses, there is a fitment combination that will accommodate nearly any racer. Impact by MasterCraft Safety’s "intelligent" Gray Matter liner (a proprietary designed liner, upholstered in fire-resistant fabric) and interchangeable cheek pads allow racers to dial in the perfect fit so they can concentrate on winning.
The Air Draft OS20 has a large eyeport for excellent visibility on the track, covered by a heavy-duty and durable 1/8-inch polycarbonate shield (very important in dirt track and off-road racing) with a three-position detent. Like Impact by MasterCraft Safety’s full line of helmets, the Air Draft OS20 manufactured right here in the United States.
- Wired with Rugged Radios Helmet Kit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- SNELL 2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.